- Stress Relief Meditation – March 21
- iRest Meditation – April 3
- iRest Programs for Military Veterans – Ongoing
Experience iRest® Meditation
- Release negative emotions and thought patterns
- Calm your nervous system
- Develop an inner sense of ease and well-being?
- Respond appropriately to each life circumstance
This informative and experiential program will provide an understanding of how stressors of modern life can take a toll on your body, mind and spirit. You’ll learn processes from the iRest toolbox to help you build resilience skills that are easy to integrate into your everyday life.
Learned how to be more in sync with my emotions and thoughts, and how to better respond than react. – Jeff
Research has shown iRest to effectively alleviate:
Anxiety – Sleep Disorders – Chronic pain – Depression – PTSD – Addictions
Tuesday, March 21, 7 pm – 8 pm
8 Weeks – $50 – Open to all
DryHootch/Lake County Veterans & Family Services
100 S. Atkinson Road, Suite 110,
Grayslake, IL 60030
For Info: 847-986-4622 or register at Eventbrite
Monday, April 3, 7 pm – 8:30 pm
6 Weeks – $119
Harper College, Continuing Ed., Palatine, IL
For more information contact Jacqui Neurauter 847-359-6391.
Register: 847-925-6300 or Resilience to Stress with iRest Meditation
Title: Resilience to Stress with iRest® Meditation
I now experience more frequent moments of inner calm throughout the day. As a chronic insomniac I now have techniques to help me sleep better.
iRest® Programs for Veterans
Instead of feeling like there is something wrong with us, iRest makes us feel like there is something right with us.
– Gilbert; Iraq War Vet
As part of my not-for-profit organization, Veterans Restorative Project, I facilitate courses for military veterans.
For more information contact me at 847-359-6391
Free to combat veterans and spouses
- DuPage Vet Center, 750 Shoreline Dr. – Aurora, IL 60504 – Wednesdays 1 pm
- Rockford Vet Center, 7015 Rote Rd. – Rockford, IL 61107 – Wednesdays 4 pm
Free to all veterans and loved ones.
- DryHootch/Lake Count Veterans & Family Services Foundation – 1000 S. Atkinson Road, Grayslake, IL – Tuesdays, 7 pm – Starting in March 2017
iRest has helped me get to sleep earlier and more easily; and get back to sleep when I’ve awakened during the night. Although I love my job working with special needs kids, it is often a source of significant stress. I used to worry about how much I had to do. The strategies you teach help me complete projects, let go of the things I could not complete and go back to them later. Thank you!
–Maria, Mother of two Iraq/Afghanistan War Veterans