Invite Jacqui to Speak
Uncover Ease Beneath Your Stress
Jacqui shows how stressors of modern life hijack our thoughts and emotions. She introduces simple practices to help alleviate the effects of stress, regain vibrancy and manifest a more authentic and harmonious life. This presentation incorporates an experiential component of simple mindfulness and relaxation practices, and can include a mini-session of iRest® meditation.
Presentations can be customized for any group and can include PowerPoint.
Jacqui has given numerous personal growth and wellness presentations for area libraries, employee wellness programs and staff of various healthcare organizations over the years. She has been on the adjunct faculty staff of Harper College in Palatine since 1997 and publishes articles on issues of stress and trauma, wellness and living wholeheartedly. As Co-Founder of the Veterans Restorative Project, she frequently makes similar presentations to veteran service organizations. She also works directly with veterans helping them restore resilience with iRest through Veteran’s Restorative Project.
Recent group presentations include:
- Schaumburg Public Library
- State of Illinois DMH Regions 3 & 4 Integrated Behavioral Health Network
- Walter Reed Foundation “Bridging the Gap” Retreat, Union League Club of Chicago
- State of Illinois DMH Region 1 Integrated Behavioral Health Network
- Kellogg Cancer Center, Glenbrook Hospital
- National University of Health Sciences, Naturopathic Medical Student Assoc.
- IJF Behavioral Health Committee Statewide Conference, Springfield
- Mayslake Ministries
- Columbia College of Missouri, Student Body Presentation
- SheForce (Div. AllenForce)
- Rush University Medical Center Road Home Program Staff